How it works!
Tuck the sensor inside a panty liner...
… and pop the liner inside the underpants.
Wash the sensor with soap and water, dry it well...
...tuck it inside a fresh panty liner...
...and a dry pair of underpants.
Enurad at a glance
- A wireless sensor is placed inside an adhesive panty liner or straight inside a pair of briefs
- Discreet unit designed to function like an alarm clock
- Sensor always safely and correctly positioned
- No wires or mattress overlay required
- No allergenic materials or dangerous electrical current close to the body
- This product is CE marked and approved in compliance with European standards and is registered with the Swedish Medical Products Agency, registration no. 344-1596 23316.
How to tuck the sensor inside a panty liner
How to tuck the sensor inside briefs
Important to remember!
- Urine is highly corrosive to metal. The sensor must therefore be cleaned very carefully. Use hot running water and a bit of soap. Dry it thoroughly.
- The clock should not be too far from the sensor (no more than 5 metres). It must be placed far enough from the bed so that the child has to get up to turn the alarm off.
- Do not place electrical and battery-operated devices (radios, phones, computers, clocks, toys, lamps, etc.) close to the alarm. They may interfere with the alarm’s operation.
- The sensor is not safe to wash in a dishwasher or washing machine.
SE-443 24 Lerum
Phone: +46 (0)303 58400
Gladvollveien 24 D
Phone: +47 22 750121
Fax: +47 22 750170
Phone: +358 (0)207 401 330
Fax: +358 (0)207 401 339